Work with us!
We take great pride in the quality of our work and craftsmanship, which is a testament to the pride we have in our team. We consider our team our family, and we treat them as such. That’s why when we post a job vacancy here at Security Wise the position doesn’t stay vacant for long. In fact, almost all our vacancies arrive through our business growth as our team stay with us as we go from strength to strength.
When you work with us you can be sure that you will be rewarded with a great deal of Job Satisfaction, a Competitive Salary, Annual Holidays and Job Specific Training. Some of our positions also include a works van too!
Location: Adlington, Chorley (PR7 4EZ)
Department: Head Office
About the role
A unique and exciting position has opened up at our Head Office in Adlington in Chorley for a Office Administrator.
This role will see the successful candidate working from our Head Office working for and alongside our Directors to ensure that the day-to-day administration of the business runs as smoothly and efficiently as our Installation Team.
The location of our Head Office is easily commutable from Bolton, Chorley, Wigan and the Surrounding Areas. The office is situated within the immediate vicinity of the Adlington Train Station, and along the A6 Bus Route. Ample free parking directly outside the office is also available.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephone and making calls dealing with Customer Queries and Suppliers
- Responding to and/or forwarding emails sent to the company from Customers and Suppliers
- Managing the appointment schedule for the Commercial Director ensuring that meetings/appointments do not clash and that there is sufficient travel time between meetings
- Updating and maintaining the schedule of work for the Installation Team under the guidance of the Commercial Director
- Generating and processing of Customer Invoices
- General office related duties in line with the needs of the business
Education & Skill Requirements
Required: A demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential for this role.
Required: Grades A – C in Maths and English is a minimum requirement.
Required: A minimum of 24 months in a similar role is required.
Preferable: Related qualifications within an office setting, such as Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration would be advantageous.
Preferable: Other role related qualifications, such as ECDL, would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a role working in a comfortable office setting, working 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, with an annual salary starting from £15,000 p/a. In addition to this you will be rewarded with 28 days holidays, a pension, and the opportunity to progress in this fast growing business.